Opera, Ballet, Music & Art Tours from Ireland
Institute for CultureTravel (IfC) has been creating and providing very special tours and travel to Opera houses, Opera and Music Festivals, Classical Music Performances and Art exhibitions in renowned cultural cities for over half a century. The business was originally formed in Germany in 1963 as IfC, “Institut fur Bildungsreisen”. In 1997, the IfC business was formed in Ireland adopting the translated name “International Festivals Bureau”. In 2015, we changed the abbreviated name from ifb to ifc - Institute for CultureTravel to better reflect our varied tour programme. We operate small group tours to the world's greatest opera houses, concert halls and opera and music festivals. We also offer the option of tailormade travel for those who wish to travel independently. All our holidays offer departures from Irish airports.
Ireland's Leading Specialist in Cultural Tours
Our opera, music and cultural holidays are designed to provide unique and memorable occasions for people enjoy and appreciate Opera, Ballet, Music, Art and History. Travel alone, with a friend or with family, get a group together, join an existing group. We can accommodate all your requirements specific to your particular needs.
Proud Partner of the Irish Times Travel Service
IFC are proud to be a preferred partner of the Irish Times Travel Service offering quality and value on opera, music and art holidays to Irish Times readers.
We are Here to Help
- Open 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday-Friday.
- Call us on 01 888 7840 for a personalised holiday quotation.
Why Book with Institute for CultureTravel
- We offer personal service to all our clients.
- Guarantee your seat at the opera or music event of your choice before your travel. Don’t wait until you get there, top concerts and opera’s sell out fast!
- Your opera holiday itinerary is planned for you allowing you most the most of your destination.
- Booking peace of mind. Institute for CultureTravel is a trading name of Travel Direction who is licensed and bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation under T.A 0231.